Thursday, September 3

Mr Sergeant by George Andersen - For All of Us Military Moms and Dads

Just had to share this video,.. It's for All the Mom's and Dad's who has Son's and Daughters serving. I ran across this song the day my 20 yr old Son JB deployed out for Afghanistan in 2008.  This song hit home hard for me and every time I listen to this song,.. It still chokes me up, just as the first time I heard it.  But now that my JB is at home and safe,.. I can't help to think of the parents who's kids are'nt safe at home,.. and my heart breaks for those parents,.. who's kids didn't make it home safely.

Our Military families serve right with them,.. our hearts anyways,.. So just Always remember to include them in your nightly prayers,...

Mr Sergeant by George Andersen - For All of Us Military Moms and Dads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts,..

Vistitors

Leave No Veteran Behind

Leave No Veteran Behind

#StandWithBoone

#StandWithBoone
Stop Warfighter Discrimination!

Tipping Point

Tipping Point
With #Warfighter @boonecutler